I’m so pleased to announce that in 2016, MarketSmiths will be releasing a series of Ultimate Content Guides: brief, highly readable resources intended to help marketing decision makers assess copywriting skills, benchmark pricing, weigh options, create strategies, and develop and execute remarkable, lead-generating content plans. Our recommendations encompass an entire universe of copywriting resources—and are intended to help you understand clearly and concisely the value of content, and how to bring experts strategically into every marketing scenario.
In full disclosure, these guides are late. We first conceived the idea in early 2015—and, as every company that engages in any marketing initiative can probably relate—it took us a year to see them to fruition. They are also the culmination of another year’s worth of experience—including more ghost-blogging, more collaboration with content marketing teams, and a case study in thought leadership that employs myself as a guinea pig (and is still in progress).
Titles include the following, for a general business population:
- The Ultimate Guide to Assessing Copy
- The Ultimate Guide to Hiring a Copywriter—For Every Job
- The Ultimate Guide to What Content Costs
- The Ultimate Guide to Content Marketing
They also feature website copywriting tools:
- The Ultimate Guide to Evaluating Your Company’s Website Copy
- The Ultimate Guide to Turning Your Website into a Lead Generation Machine
- The Ultimate Guide to Attracting Business Through Your Blog
They take us through the process of creating content:
- The Ultimate Guide to Extracting Maximum Value from your Copywriter
- The Ultimate Guide to Re-Assigning (or Firing) Non-Performing Copywriters
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Thought Leadership Blog
Finally, they encompass every industry MarketSmiths writes for on a frequent basis:
- The Ultimate Guide to Financial Content
- The Ultimate Guide to Healthcare Content
- The Ultimate Guide to Technology Content
- The Ultimate Guide to Educational Content
- The Ultimate Guide to Food, Travel, & Lifestyle Content
- The Ultimate Guide to Writing About Luxury
- The Ultimate Guide to eCommerce & Product Content
Do sign up—and take full advantage of this value-rich resource. And do give us feedback:
- What content-related topic would you most like to read about?
- What are the most pressing content or copywriting issues on your mind?
Sign up here to receive notifications—and links to download new guides.