Our ‘smiths cut across styles, personalities, and experience levels. But the following values bind us, and we’re both proud of them — and excited to show you firsthand how they play out.
1. Relentless Excellence. You drive excellence where it matters. In possession of a skill-set that is a privilege to have and a dream to leverage, you know that considered input yields superior results. So you invest your efforts carefully.
You listen, sifting through noise. You relentlessly explore, question, and strategize — mining powerful insights. How do you make THIS piece more engaging, urgent, provocative, informative, and effective?
The answer isn’t about reaching perfection. It’s the opposite, encouraging open-minded investigation vs. attachment to any subjective ideal. As a result, you grow.
2. Limitless Growth. Talent made good refuses to rest. Instead, it scavenges, rooting out fresh hurdles to conquer–and re-evaluating its fortitude in their wake.
Knowing this, you are hungry. At our scrumptious buffet: myriad industries, topics, business models, and other things that will build on your knowledge base. You’re eager for new skills, too. From format to platform, viewpoint to subject matter, voice to intensity, you seek (accelerated) apprenticeship. But here, your quest never feels too risky: it’s always supported by the safety net of the industry’s most rigorous quality control.
This mindset–coupled with the pace at which you’ll learn–is what drives our team to become so remarkable, so fast. Our system has produced content strategists in record time. It also invites systematic collaboration.
3. Considered Collaboration. Great content is the living practice of being considerate, on the written page. In shimmering copy, edgy articles, even an informative email or meeting invite (rather than one that says, simply, “Meeting with Joe”), you think like a writer–and thus write like a reader. You carry this quality of consideration, this chivalry of expression, into every strategy and piece.
Thoughtfulness and acknowledgement carry into your teamwork, too. Here in Brooklyn, we are more powerful than our individual talents. Our studio vibrates with collaboration, similar to a fast-paced newsroom, enabling us to spitball ideas, test approaches, pitch in, even lend a third or 10th set of eyes. We’ll build on one writer’s incisive research with another’s empowering prose, ensuring any transitions are always seamless and efficient.
4. Strategic Efficiency. Often complex and high-level, this work can be intense–and you welcome it. You also know that the more efficient you are, the more energy you reserve for the most meaningful challenge: ROI-driven copywriting. With that in mind:
- You’re organized. You coordinate time masterfully, planning ahead so you can meet deadlines with ease.
- You’re strategic. You’d rather spend 15 minutes figuring out how to do a task in 5.
- You prefer to work in sprints, with a bright and vivid focus.
- You have systems to help you remember and coordinate everything–from your to do list to the tiniest details.
5. Thoughtful Precision. You get those details right. Well beyond the mechanics of great writing, there are so many little things to learn and to master: project scope, product and service specs, client success stories, techniques (and words) clients love, techniques (and words) to avoid, etc.
Powerful insights lead to clean strategies. Coupled with the right details, these lead to excellence. And there we are, back full circle.