Definitely. It’s imperative that they find you first.
- Use best practices to weave in provided keywords and search terms everywhere they should be (and nowhere they shouldn’t).
- Write consistently good, consistently consistent blog posts and other traffic drivers—making them meaty and meaningful enough to matter.
- Ideate those same posts—if that’s helpful.
- Execute your “People Also Ask” tactics to rise to the occasion (and page 1).
- Draw human and search engine attention with website copy.
- Play very nicely with your SEO agencies and consultants, taking their direction and delivering back ideal semantic copywriting.