B2B Website & Digital Copy
ParrisWhittaker came into being in 2011. A Bahamas-based law firm founded by two local attorneys, PW quickly gained a reputation for uncommon energy applied to a breathtakingly versatile practice.
As PW grew, its clients did, too. The firm found its sweet spot: multinational and regional corporations that needed on-shore legal counsel to handle litigation, real estate acquisitions, licensing applications, financial disputes, and the like. But the brand strategy was not in line. So Jacy Whittaker hired us to sharpen its brand strategy, and incorporate the new strategy into its website copy.
The Copywriting Challenge
With just three partners, the lean new law firm needed to stand out. It needed to get found online, then impress these overseas prospects with a vision of preparedness, talent, and sheer willingness that overshadowed older, more established regional firms.
- Our copywriters turned a neutral characteristic (the firm’s three-partner leanness) into an undeniable strength.
- The key message assures non-Bahamas businesses of PW’s expertise amidst a cauldron of unknowns.
- Each of three bios communicate the partners’ local roots, international educations, and impressive depths of expertise.
- Our copywriters organized each of the 12 practice areas into scanable sub-categories. We then addressed potential client scenarios–and funneled them to the right pages.
- Each practice subpage contains clear, direct copy that engages and informs—while neither boring in-house counsel nor condescending to lay people.
As a consequence, ParrisWhittaker’s messaging identity reflects the legal powerhouse that it is—reliable, results-oriented, and experienced in multiple practices. Business is better than ever, and ParrisWhittaker’s website visitor rate has skyrocketed.
In maritime law, you’ve got to act fast. Once a ship leaves port and enters international waters, your rights can – literally – sail away. Likewise, if your vessel has been arrested, you’re losing money every minute. You can’t afford anything less than responsive, aggressive, tenacious attorneys with expertise in ship arrests and all aspects of admiralty law, who know their way around one of the world’s largest, busiest container ports. At ParrisWhittaker, we move with lightning speed to arrest vessels or resolve vessel arrests. We leverage our deep relationships with the local port authorities on your behalf. ParrisWhittaker offers a comprehensive array of maritime law services, including:
- Immediate vessel and product arrests, and resolutions thereof
- Vigorous passenger injury litigation against cruise ship companies
- Uncompromising advocacy for the rights of crew members
- Quick resolution of maritime lien and ship mortgage disputes
What the Client Said…
As legal copywriters, Jean and MarketSmiths were great to work with on numerous projects. She and Steve (another legal copywriter) took the time to understand what our goals were, then implemented a strategy that was much higher than our expectations. Not only was it great copy, but we are already seeing the results!! I would recommend Jean and her copywriting team again to anyone.”