Your Products are Superior:
They solve a problem, fill a need, or just fit a fancy. But your product descriptions? They’re just...meh. Maybe they try too hard, don’t say enough, or otherwise just fall flat.
Oh but those very same products deserve the moon.
Count on MarketSmiths. We position your goods to be tangible, accessible, and desirable—particularly when they require the broad brushstrokes of imagination, and the tiny, precise brushstrokes of technical specificity. Whether your products are high-end, high-performance, or high-minded, we help them to sell.
Just a few of the objects we’ve crafted product copy for include:
- Fine art drawing paper
- Dental night guards
- Botanical detergent
- Protein supplements
- Technical fitness products
- Military-grade cookware
- Ballistic doors
- Heritage scarves
- Adventure travel
- Rental cars
- Hydraulic airplane parts
- Advanced espresso machines
Building from the ground up? Copywriting a new e-commerce site
If you’re setting up a grand and glorious (or a spectacular and specific) e-commerce site, you’ve got a lot more to set up than product descriptions. We provide support with:
- UX/UI insights, produced in collaboration with your design team
- Punchy web copy that sparks a hunger to learn more
- FAQs and other web pages that easily serve up pressing consumer information
- Terms, conditions, and policies that use plain English to express what you need and want (without any legal advice)
- Friendly autoresponder emails for everything from opt-in to order confirmations
- Mobile app copy for your on-the-go audience
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it’s true! We start with everything we know about your beloved invention and delve into our own extensive research next—and we won’t stop until we’re honorary experts in your industry. (And hint: we love to road test items to really understand how they work!)
We take into consideration the target demographic, price point, and your brand voice and tone, guaranteeing the copy reflects the quality, too.
Absolutely! We love to take existing products and breathe new life into their legacy.