No. Simply put, we must believe in your value, and you must be able to invest in ours. We typically find that our most successful projects involve a long-term investment of USD 25,000 or greater. That said, our initial project rates vary.
With clarity, by customized flat fee. That way, you’re not getting any surprises, and conflicts of interest inherent in hourly and per-word rates are eliminated. Specifically, we offer three service types:
- For non-recurring, finite projects (like website copy, where there’s a beginning and an end), we price based on complexity, scope, and the like.
- For recurring, ongoing projects (like blog subscriptions), we price by the month.
- For recurring, finite projects (like case studies, which you may need from time to time, but less regularly than say a blog post), we price by the unit, charging you solely upon request.
For all of the above, we send you a custom proposal, detailing pricing, scope, process, payment terms…and a little taste of our approach.
Absolutely. We know very well that if they can’t find your content, they won’t find you. So we take two approaches to SEO copywriting:
- First, we can work with your SEO or digital strategists to incorporate keyword strategy.
- Next, we make sure your content is intriguing, readable, and compelling. We make readers never want to click off, since that increases bounce rates (reducing SEO).
- Third, we understand that when it comes to SEO, conversion is king. So we work toward clean conversions at every stage, making visitors readers, readers fans, fans prospects, and prospects clients. What could be better than that?
Ask any SEO specialist the key to great SEO. Give your readers what they want and make a real impact.
Learning about a new business is always exciting. But what inspires us more is the challenge of creation. Our content strategists and copywriters are hunting for an “aha!” moment—or 12. When we hit them, our brains light up like asteroids in a gaming app.
- Sometimes, we get it with the initial consultation, as with a tech startup that you know is going to be a hit.
- Sometimes, it doesn’t happen until 1:50 into a two-hour content strategy session.
But it always happens. After that, the copy becomes a beautiful afterthought.
Simple. Regardless of your industry, format, or brand voice, we apply our 35-point Quality Control Process to ensure that every piece of copy does what you want it to: boost your brand while converting readers. This step is robust content strategy, and we don’t ever skip it.